Dog Sizing Chart
How to Size your Small Breed Dog
You will need:
- Measuring Tape
- Your dog’s favorite treat or toy to keep them distracted during the measuring process
- Your dog in a calm state and in a standing position
How to get the correct measurements:
- Measure the circumference of your dog’s neck with the measuring tap. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and please be as accurate as possible.
- Measure the circumference of your dog’s belly or chest. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet’s chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
- Measure the length of your dog’s back. Back length is measured from the base of your pet’s neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
Now that you have the accurate sizes, you can determine the correct standard sizes for your dog for his or her new harness and jacket:
ZoeBoo Couture Size Chart
RECOMMENDED SIZING BY BREED
(Weight of 3-5 lbs)Maltipoo, Toy Poodle, Chihuahua, Morkie, Yorkshire Terrier, Australian Terrier
(Weight of 5-7 lbs)Boston Terrier, Pomeranian, Maltese, Jack Russell Terrier, Sily, Shih Tzu, Poodle, Pug, Papillon, Japanese Chin, Mi-Ki, Minature Pinscher